Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sure, Sure, Sure, Unsure, Unsure, Unsure


I've kind of tried to turn over a new leaf lately by improving my health through diet and exercise and reversing a few disturbing trends I've noticed with my hair loss, wrinkles, etc. Up until this point my beauty regimen has been a bar of dial soap, some Suave shampoo/conditioner, and a razor way past its shelf life for the 5 o'clock shadow. So I take a trip to Wal-Mart to get some lotion and deodorant. My hands and legs are getting really dry this winter. I find the shelf and notice off the bat a huge bottle of Vaseline for men(is there any other kind?) Toss it into the cart, deodorant time. I have been using Sure for ever, but something is off today. There is a new Sure next to my old standby and it is Sure for Men. Have I been using womens deodorant for all these years? My whole world is rocked, I pick them both up and examine them for several minutes. I even ask a lady in the aisle if Sure is for women, she has no idea. To make myself feel better I decide that Sure is for all people of the world regardless of gender, orientation, skin color. I bought the Sure for dudes, I already watch Bravo too much for a straight man and I don't need extra insecurity about my deodorant choice.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!

    My guy uses Secret. I keep telling him that he's strong enough for a man but made for a woman. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete